Federations and their Clubs are self-governing. Except for events and services directly provided by the PAGB, the PAGB does not issue instructions about governance. Neither will the PAGB arbitrate unless specifically requested to do so by one or more Federations.
Advice for Federations and Clubs
- Club Constitution/Rules
- Children, Young People and Vulnerable Adults attending Club Meetings
- Health & Safety at Club Meetings and Events
- Data Protection
- Data Protection – Writing a Policy
- Images of People – Opinion
For reference, see the PAGB Data Protection Policy.
- RPS Nature Group Code of Practice
- Generic advice about establishing and running organisations is available from the Voluntary Arts Network