This page is of interest only to Federation/Club competition officers who are authorised to submit images to PAGB competitions.
About On-Line Entry
- The organiser’s details, the opening and closing dates for entries, and any requirements for registering before entering, will be published for each event as it arises. If you experience any problems, please contact the organiser.
- Check the Rules and any other important documentation on the event page. The entrant Federation or Club is responsible for compliance with the Rules.
- We suggest that you gather together the names of all clubs and photographers whose work you are submitting, so that you can enter all this information once before you start declaring titles and uploading any images.
- All image files must be in sRGB colour space (even for monochrome), be saved as jpg, and be no larger than 2MB. The maximum pixel dimensions for image files are given with the rules for each event. We suggest that you assemble all the image files for your entries together into separate folders on your computer – one for each event and category.
- For print events, you will need self adhesive labels which are to be printed from the system and fixed on the back of your entries (Avery L7163 or equivalent, 14 labels per sheet).
Links to the On-Line Entry System